And yet another year has passed. Time really flies when you’re having fun, when you’re traveling and when you’re working hard...
2011 I got enchanted by Ha Long Bay in Vietnam, got lost in Varanasi in India, I’ve seen the Taj Mahal, I met good people on my way, I ate a cobra heart and skydived again and I tell you one thing, I absolutely love to (free) fall :)
***
I wrote few articles this year. The one about the Khajuraho temples was pretty popular among the readers (well, don’t get me wrong - it’s not that the text is that good, but it includes a lot of pictures of temple carvings ;) Check it out (it’s in Polish though):
Świątynie w Khajuraho
Mauritius. Mark Twain nie nazwał go rajem!
Figueres. W świecie surrealizmu
Koniec świata na Szmaragdowej Wyspie
***
And last but not least I’ve started to work on a book... That's my project for 2012. I don’t wanna jinx it though. Hence, enough said.
Happy New Year! And instead of Auld Lang Syne something slightly different ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment