3/28/2010, Moscow
Wish me luck and a speedy recovery! I hope my next entry will be from Luang Prabang. (oh, right, did I mention where I’m going this time? ;)
3/29/2010, BKK
I arrived in Bangkok. And I was dying on that plane. I’m bit better now and don’t seem to have fever any more. There had to be another adventure though. I went to the check-in counter to get my boarding pass for Luang Prabang, and to my great surprise it turned out they didn’t wanna let me in the country, because I don’t have a return ticket. Man, what is wrong with the people? I have a one way ticket cause I don’t have any fixed plans and don’t know when and from where I will be going back to BKK.
Why do these kind of thing have to happen to me? Of course, at the end they gave me the boarding pass and let me in on the plane, but I had to answer bunch of stupid questions. But well... I’m on my way to Luang Prabang.
And why Laos?
Everyone keeps asking me that question. Well, why not? I actually wanted to go this time to Burma, didn’t manage to get a visa on time though. So, I’m just following ‘plan B’ ;) I didn’t have time to read much about Laos in advance. So, this all is going to be one big adventure. I really don’t know what to expect. But from what I’ve read and heard, Laos is super ‘laid back’. We’ll see. But this song has just popped into my mind when I was reading about Laos:
No comments:
Post a Comment