As always I prepared a soundtrack for my travel. This time I’ve chosen the Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust (I’m discovering the old Bowie at moment), as well as some tunes by Brian Jonestown Massacre (my newly found love). Plus, some other songs that I found appropriate for Vietnam. Like Commando by the Ramones :) a lot of Bob Dylan, the Rolling Stones and some Jimi Hendrix. And there was also one particular song that could not be missed:
After a 20 hrs journey (in total, connecting flight from Frankfurt) I arrived safe and sound in Hanoi. And, as always, at any border I try to cross, they didn’t want to let me in. I had my visa, but still they send me to the security, and I had to argue my way. Well, mission accomplished, but I really must look kind of suspicious I guess ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment