8/19/09

Consider yourself warned

My travels thaught me more than years spent at the university... And so I decided one day to write down what I've seen and experienced. I love to travel. And every time I’m sharing my (sometimes funny, sometimes scary...) travel stories with my friends they say I should write a book on my life. Well, the book has to wait, for a blog I will find some time though.

I think I'll write my blog in English. Please bear in mind though that my mother tongue is Polish, so please be tolerant – I might make lots of mistakes... But I would like to make this blog understandable for my non-Polish speaking friends, and that's actually the main reason for choosing EN.

Besides, I guess I will post here lots of pictures. I like to take photos, altough I’m not very good in that. However, there are some real gems ;) in my collection that I’d like to share with the world :)

Well, basically, I want to write down my adventures and travels. We’ll see how it goes. That’s all for now. Consider yourselves warned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, keep on telling the world about how great traveling is. I love traveling as well. That is my another passion besides my passion of getting to know and write about the unheard communities around us.

    Travelers like us make manifest the wonders of the world through the people, nature and music for others to know and see (pics do help), especially for others whom are unfortunate and cannot afford to travel.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! Yes, I do intend to keep it up :) (if I only had more time...) Btw, I took a look at your blog and it's great! Very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete