Anyways, I think I have never seen so many environmental advertisements before as in the Copenhagen airport. They were everywhere. Most of them with the slogan “Hopenhagen”... An older German gentlemen looked at it and commented “Fiaskohagen” ;) Yes, I couldn’t find any better comment myself...
I arrived in Bangkok at 3p.m local time. After some misunderstandings concerning visas for Polish citizens ;) (I always have problems with visas, I didn’t have time to apply for a visa in advance, so I got the visa on arrival) I took a cab to my hostel. It was located in a very shabby neighborhood, and the hostel itself... well, when I paid for my room (about 5 US dollars) I thought they're overcharging – sleeping on a mattress on the floor, bathroom in the backyard (‘bathroom’ ha ha ha - far away from the European standards), creepy 'decoration' in my room, but the stuff - super friendly.
You know what I mean with 'creepy'... That's a wall in my room:
Tiredness beyond imagination. I decided though to go out at night with some couchsurfing people. And it was not a bad idea at all! I had serpent head (fish) for dinner. Never had it before. Quite tasty I must say. Plus, I meet some nice people (one of the guys was from Seattle :) who were all staying and one and the same hostel – sooo different from the one I’m at. Nice, clean, modern ;) But well, I guess a shabby hostel is part of my personal Thai experience ;)
Anyways, when I got back to my hostel it turned out there was a small party :) A B-Day party in fact for a... Polish guy who was staying there. And so, I didn’t get much sleep that night. I had to get up at 4 a.m. I fell asleep at around 1 a.m. hoping that I wouldn’t miss my flight to Siem Reap the following day...
You did not spend the night playing with dolls of your room???? Scandal! ;-)
ReplyDeleteSeb