I actually planned to go to sleep, and chill out the whole day, but the guy I drove from the airport with told me not to miss the sunset at Angkor. So, I went there. Me and about one million tourists... I hate crowds! Instead of taking pictures of the sunset I took pictures of the tourists ;) But well, of course the view was worth it. Simply beautiful (not the most beautiful sunset I’ve seen though – that was in Seattle, I wonder if I ever see something that will top it).
12/26/09
Siem Reap
I actually planned to go to sleep, and chill out the whole day, but the guy I drove from the airport with told me not to miss the sunset at Angkor. So, I went there. Me and about one million tourists... I hate crowds! Instead of taking pictures of the sunset I took pictures of the tourists ;) But well, of course the view was worth it. Simply beautiful (not the most beautiful sunset I’ve seen though – that was in Seattle, I wonder if I ever see something that will top it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
reading your chronicles is almost like being there in person, keep up te good typing!
ReplyDeleteoh, and following the general request... do come back q;)
festas felizes!