On the road again :) This time I’m heading to India and then – maybe somewhere else (like Bangladesh), or maybe not... Usually I don’t have any fixed plans for my travels, but this time I didn’t even manage to flip through the Lonely Planet nor to contact any couchsurfers and so, I’m not even sure about the currency exchange rate or the time zone ;) Let’s face it – I know nothing about the country (well, apart from what I’ve seen on the news or learned in school).
I’ve got all the necessary equipment though – incl. compass, flashlight, shabby travel clothes, my ‘buff’ and some good music. I know I’m repeating this line, but my travels do have a good soundtrack. For my ‘India adventure’ I’ve chosen some Rolling Stones, Pearl Jam, Emerson, Like and Palmer and one song that’s rather not in the same category (of really good music ;) by Stereophonics (heard it on the radio lately and it got stuck in my head – it’s a real earworm, so think twice before pressing play below ;)
Anyways, I’ll read the LP on the plane and will try to figure out where to go and what to see. At the moment I’m at the airport in Moscow waiting for my flight to New Dehli. I love airports, don’t like this particular airport though (brings up some bad memories - last time I was here I got sick - remember my Lao story?)
There’s really nothing interesting to report so far. My next entry will be from New Dehli. Oh, and before I forget – happy Easter to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment